- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- Additional information
US Energy Science’s 2 feet CL8 Mullion light is an energy efficient LED option for your cooler display lighting producing a minimum of 100 lumens per watt. It delivers uniform illumination with a high CRI, increased energy savings, and a long life of 50,000 hours to reduce maintenance. The CL8’s advanced bi-symmetrical distribution produces two intense beams 170° apart and the 90° axis produces a wide vertical beam providing enough light to illuminate merchandise from top to bottom. DLC Qualified and includes a 5 year warranty!
• Easy Installation
• Low Maintenance
• Long Lifespan
• Cooler display lighting
• Uniform illumination
• High CRI, white light enhances visual acuity
• High LED efficiency reduces energy cost
• 50,000 hour life reduces maintenance, eliminates “dark doors”
• Instant start LED’s are compatible with inverters and battery back up emergency lighting systems.
• Energy savings reduces greenhouse gases
• 100% mercury and lead free
• RoHS compliant
• DesignLights Consortium (DLC) Listed
Light Emitting Diodes
High-flux/hi-power white LED’s produce a minimum of 100 lumens per watt and 70% of initial intensity at 50,000 hours of life.They have a correlated color temperature of 5500K and a CRI of 70. LED’s are 100%mercury and lead free.
Micro-lens system produces “grazing distribution” of light onto merchandise from the cooler door mullions. Bi-symmetrical distribution produces two intense beams 170° apart. 90° axis produces a wide vertical beam, producing light in all veritcal angles and onto the merchandise from the top shelf to the bottom shelf.
Electrical: Power supply features a Power Factor of .99 and <20%Total Harmonic Distortion (THD). EMC meets or exceeds FCC CFR Part 15.Transient voltage complies with ANSI C62.41 Cat. A
Damp location rating for fixture.
5-year limited warranty standard on all components.
|Dimensions||25.83 × 1 × 1 in|