- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- Additional information
- Input voltage: 100-277 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Input current: 65 mA (max)
- Input power: 4.8 Watts (max)
- Output voltage: 12 V-48 VDC
- Max. connected load: 0.75 A
- Output power: 12 W(max)
- Recharge: 24(hour)
- Emergency operation: ≥90 minutes
- Battery: High temp Nickel-Cadmium 7-10 year life expectancy
- Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Dial the code to suitable rated voltage of luminaire
- Long life high temperature recyclable Ni-Cad battery
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life
- Safety Code Emergency Lighting
- UL requirements demand that, in emergency mode, a fixture must be illuminated at minimum 20% of its wattage for 90 minutes.
- The internal DC voltages of all Westgate LED Commercial Lighting Products are within the DC Voltage range of this ballast, 12-48 V DC. With a maximum output of 12 watts AC this ballast can operate any Westgate fixture with a wattage of 60 W or less for at least 90 minutes.
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship (lamps excluded)
Emergency LED ballast, 100~277VAC input/12~48VDC output, 90-min. emergency operation
|Dimensions||12 × 6 in|