- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
- Technical Information
- Additional information
- Works in conjunction with the AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures into emergency lighting fixtures.
- High-temperature nickel cadmium battery, charger and electronic circuitry in one compact housing.
- When AC power fails, it immediately switches to the emergency mode, keeping one lamp illuminated at a reduced lumen output for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Does not affect normal fixture operation and may be used with either a switched or unswitched fixtures.
- Battery requires no maintenance and has a life expectancy of 7 to 10 years
- .Dual 120/277 voltage
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- 3.6V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCd battery
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours
- AC output ensures compatibility with newer lamp technologies and helps prolong lamp life
- Time delay enhancement to overcome end-of-life circuit protection
|Dimensions||21 × 2 × 1 in|