AtaraLights is committed to respecting your privacy and assume responsibility in handling your personal information securely. Under no circumstances at any time will your private information be given to anyone or used for anything other than processing orders. AtaraLights will not sell, publish, or give your personal information to other organizations. Use of such information will be limited to the order processing and future promotion of website activities of AtaraLights.com. Our e-commerce website is secured with a dedicated SSL certificate and controlled checkout process that ensures your private information is encrypted and secure. As an alternative, we will be happy to take your order over the phone.
Personal information that we collect from our platform visitors:
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
Use of Information
On AtaraLights.com you can provide contact information for website-related purposes, such as to make website purchases. Information collected is used for order fulfillment and user experience. Types of data collected are:
Contact related: name, address, phone number, email address, shipping address, questions, comments and suggestions
Payment related: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
Consent for AtaraLights: new product promotions, price discounts, news and blogs.
Time we collect your information:
We collect information from our visitors when they register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information that we collect from you when you register with us, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf our site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- send information to customers about orders.
- fulfill your orders.
- process and collect your payments
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Customize, analyze, adjust and improve the Service to better meet your need
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind highly secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children who are aged 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Address: 1580 Boggs road, #600 , Duluth, GA-30096
Toll free: 1 (844)-55-ATARA [ 1 844-552-8272 ]
If you wish to remove yourself and do not wish to receive any future communications from AtaraLights.com please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.